Lain's Log

Saturday with Ted!

November 23/12.

Shameless plug alert!

I'm excited to have been invited as a guest on the radio show Saturday with Ted, featuring Ted Woloshyn tomorrow morning (Saturday November 24th) at NewsTalk 1010 AM. I'm scheduled for 11:30 a.m.

The topic is my experience with breast cancer,


 but I'm hoping we'll also get to discuss the good old radio days (I started my career at CFRB 1010 as a Good News reporter back in the summer of 1975!) - Very old magazine ad above!


And maybe, we might even talk about my 18 years at Global TV, working with the late, great Bob McAdorey (here on the set of Entertainment Desk back around 1996). I still miss Bob. Sigh.

I've been a fan of Ted's for many years. He's such a talented interviewer and has that special gift to make guests feel comfortable. I've never experienced that first-hand, but I hope I'm right, since I'm a nervous wreck about being back on the radio after decades away! (and THIS time, on the OTHER side of the mic!)

Ted always has fabulous chefs on the show to whip up mouth-watering recipes in the studio. I'm sure no chef, but I've decided to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies to give Ted and his co-workers!


With Franelle in Los Angeles

The famous recipe comes from my longtime friend, Franelle Silver, who lives in Hollywood. She used to make these cookies to take on the set of M*A*S*H when she visited the cast and crew. She was always a big hit and welcomed with open arms when she brought these delectable sweet treats!


See you Saturday Ted!




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home