Lain's Log

Just breathe

September 16/12.

The chill of fall is in the air.

While out walking along the Danforth, saw this shirt and couldn't resist buying it! Came from a cute little shop called Jexy & Jax - Fashion in Motion. Still trying to wind down from TIFF. Can't seem to get enough sleep. After many days of three or four hours rest per night, suddenly it's crash 'n burn time.

Also stopped at a neighbourhood restaurant to catch up on some Toronto Star sections and articles I'd missed by Peter Howell, Tony Wong and Bill Brioux.

Felt good just to sit and read without having to take any notes!

Check out some of my Tribute.ca TIFF interviews. I don't appear on camera (drag!) but it's me asking the questions.

Here's all 4 minutes with Jake Gyllenhaal from his new movie End of Watch.

If you're a fan of The Shining, check this interview with Rodney Ascher and Tim Kirk!

I had 3 and a half minutes to speak with Christopher Walken and Catherine Keener. At the end of the interview, I asked Catherine about her latest movie with Jake Gyllenhaal. She said she didn't DO one with him. But after tape stopped rolling, she said, "Oh! Yes! I DID do a movie with Jake, but I didn't think it was coming out! Can we roll tape again?" (But sadly, we couldn't.)

Alexander Siddig insists he is NOT a leading man type. I disagree. He's fantastic in Inescapable.

Our Vancouver-born Joshua Jackson has a fabulous role in Inescapable. He is a charming young man. (And can't quite escape his fame for playing Pacey in Dawson's Creek!)

Dennis Quaid is wonderful in his upcoming film At Any Price. He also spoke to me about his new TV series Vegas, which debuts on September 25th.

British supermodel Agyness Deyn makes her big-screen debut in Pusher. She spoke with me about her astounding career, which includes fashion design.

Tomorrow is Rosh Hashana. Happy new year to my family and friends.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home