Lain's Log

Short shorts

May 31/11

Weather words today? - hot and very steamy!
Solution? - Short shorts!

Haven't owned any in years, but I do now! At The Bay a couple of weeks ago buying new Hue legging jeans, I thought, too bad Hue doesn't make these things in shorts. Turned to leave and bam! A whole rack of them! Kicky, cute and comfy. Bought the shortest pair I could find, put them away, and today's the day! Can't remember the last time I felt the breeze on bare legs! (maybe way back in August at Fern Resort in Orillia).

Bring on the short shorts! - A walk in the park

Ended up in our backyard, which is lush and gorgeous after all the rain we've had lately.


Still a lot of time till my next Princess Margaret Hospital visits for results and treatment. Spending some time reading. Everyone tells me a positive attitude is key. One book given to me is all about visualization -imagining yourself the picture of health, all ills falling or melting away.

There are plenty of wild and crazy things I can easily visualize - perfectly, clearly and in great detail, without even trying! But that completely clean bill of health image is a tougher one to conjure up. Workin' on it!

For now, guess I'll just take in the sunshine. This kind of day should make us ALL feel better! Going out to buy a case of Nestea Zero and put it on ice. Cheers, - and keep cool!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 8:50 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shorts, but they could be even shorter. How about another hmmmm 3 inches shorter?

 
At May 31, 2011 at 9:34 p.m. , Anonymous Elaine Loring said...

Will work on it, Mr, Mrs. or Ms. Anonymous!
Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home