Lain's Log

Happy Birthday!

April 23/11

Me and my baby, 19 years ago!


Today, my "little girl" is 19! Happy birthday Sweet!

On this day, 19 years ago, I was at Women's College Hospital, holding a tiny baby who weighed 7 lbs., 3 oz. It was the happiest day of my life (up till that point!) - Same thing can be said of the day my son, Max, was born, nearly three years later, on January 11, 1995. But today is KATE's day!

I think Kate is sick of hearing me say this, but 19 was my favourite year! I had everything I could ever want and life was nothing but fun, laughter, new beginnings, romance and excitement. I wish the same for her this year!

I'm preparing an Italian feast with pasta, parmesan, green salad and fresh Italian bread for her and some friends tonight. Then she's having a "sleepover" (without the sleep). I'm glad I have a special day to celebrate this girl (er, young woman), whom I love so much. She makes me proud every day.

My "baby" now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home